You want to get as much mileage from your video as possible. Consider setting up an AdWords account which can be linked to your YouTube account.
How do you this? Google is very helpful with this information directly from their site.
Create video ads with AdWords for video
AdWords for video is a campaign management tool specifically designed to help you build online video campaigns more quickly and deliver more video-specific reporting. You’ll use YouTube-specific TrueView formats that can appear on YouTube, or in, on, or around videos across the Google Display Network. These campaigns can only contain TrueView video formats, which use cost-per-view (CPV) pricing. Your video creatives must be hosted on YouTube. To build your AdWords for video campaign, you’ll need to:
- Begin setting up your new campaign.
- Create your video ad formats.
- Define your targeting settings.
- You can make several different types of video ads in AdWords with two different tools: AdWords for video, and the Ad gallery. Learn the difference between the two.
- Before you make your video ads, you may want to spend a little time exploring the best practices forcreating effective video ads. This can help you get the best performance out of your ads right from the start.
- Link your YouTube account to AdWords: To take full advantage of AdWords for video reporting metrics within your account in the future, we recommend that you link your YouTube and AdWords accounts. ClickLink your YouTube account from the AdWords for video side navigation menu on any AdWords for video campaign page. You can also link more than one YouTube account.
To create a video ad campaign, you’ll need to build the basics of your campaign, then select your targeting settings. If you don’t have an AdWords account, you can sign up and create your first video campaign athttp://adwords.google.com/video.